mercredi 26 juin 2013

Going red

Ive colored my hair for long time now even if my white hair are not showing yet i like changes but i always choose red toned color but in dark shade my natural hair color is dark brown and i didnt want to bleach them knowing the dammage it could do....recentlty i had them cut shorts
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
so i tough again going "lighter" but first i tried a new hair coloration i*color it came out dark but pretty
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
so i told to myself i had to go Really red so i bought a bleach treatment and after an hour my hair where orange omg it was horrible
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
after they dried i mix my red mixture
 
 
 
 
 
 
 with that shade
 
 
 and it came out really bright maybe to orange
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
ill keep you up to date with my expérience if i change the shade or not and i care my colored hair
See you next time
-xoxo-

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire